【吉他谱】《Abide With Me》-赞美诗 Audrey Assad版

Abide with me;
夕阳西沉
Fast falls the eventide;
求主与我同居
The darkness deepens;
黑暗渐深
O Lord, with me abide.
求主与我同居
When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
求助无门 安慰也无求处
Help of the helpless,
常助孤苦之神
O abide with me.
与我同居
Swift to its close ebbs out life’s little day;
人生苦短 转瞬就已入暮
Earth’s joys grow dim;
欢愉好景
Its glories pass away;
转瞬都成过去
Change and decay in all around I see;
变化无常 环境何能留住
O Thou who changest not, abide with me.
恳求不变之神 与我同住
I fear no foe With Thee at hand to bless
有主降祥 仇敌何需畏惧
Ills have no weight
泪不辛酸
And tears no bitterness
病痛也无足虑
Where is the sting
坟墓权威
Where grave thy victory
锋芒今天何处
I triumph still If Thou abide with me
我仍欣然得胜 主若同住
Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes;
示我宝架 双眸垂闭之日
Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies.
照彻昏幽 指我直上天阙
Heaven’s morning breaks’ and earth’s vain shadows flee;
阴翳飞逝 欣看天光破曙
In life’ in death’ O Lord’ abide with me.
无论天上人间 恳主同往
Abide with me
恳主同往
Abide with me
恳主同往

 


在一部“战火球星”(The Keeper)的电影快结束是听到这首歌

 

不休
飞啦不休©版权所有,转载谱子请勿修改,并注明本页网址,谢谢